How To Disable Webroot Antivirus?
Webroot Antivirus is an exceptionally robust and feature-packed cybersecurity solution. This state-of-the-art security product employs cutting-edge, user-centric technology to extend unbeatable protection cover. These best-in-class Security Products are globally acclaimed as the most advanced and innovative security solutions. Its extensive range of laser-sharp security products are packed with unmatched features that guarantees holistic protection. For instance, Antivirus, Internet Security Plus, Internet Security Complete etc. In short, it offers complete peace of mind by safeguarding your digital life.
Beneficial Features Of Webroot
With Webroot download, you get some of the most effective and beneficial features. These beneficial features assures unmatched user experience.
- Comprehensive Security Cover
- Two-way Firewall
- Complete Identity Protection
- Privacy Shield
- Social Network Protection
- Real-time Behaviour Monitoring
- Offline Protection
- Heuristics Technology
- Multi-Environment Support
- Cross-platform Compatibility
- Android & iOS Protection
- Fully Secure Password Manager
- Lightning Fast Scans
- Webcam Protection
- Mobile Security
- System Optimizer
- Automatic Backup
- Well-protected Online Storage
Need To Disable Webroot Antivirus
Webroot Antivirus brings in comprehensive and uninterrupted cybersecurity solutions at your doorstep. In other words, it constantly keeps the protected Devices under its vigilance and looks for any threat. In case if it detects any security threat, it immediately blocks the issue. In this way, your System gets a Security Cover that is completely full-proof.
But, this unrelenting security solution becomes a frustrating problem at certain times. For instance, it may block any third-party Program/ Application during Installation. This happens in case if it suspects any security threat. In short, it interferes with the deployment or functioning of any third-party software in case it determines any issue. In such situations, it is required to temporarily disable Webroot Antivirus.
How To Disable Webroot Antivirus?
- To begin with, look at the bottom right-hand corner of your Monitor Screen.
- At your Computer’s System Tray, you should search for the Installed Webroot Antivirus. In case you can’t find the respective icon. Then, click on the Inverted Triangle icon to expand the System Tray.
- Now, right-click on the Webroot Antivirus icon to launch its Menu box.
- Thereafter, choose the “Shut down Protection” option.
- After that, you will get a pop-up window that seeks your permission. In other words, it will prompt you “Are you sure you want to shut down Webroot, stopping all realtime protection and proactive malware defense?”. As such, click “Yes” to permit the same.
- Following that, you may get a CAPTCHA Code Verification window. Hence, enter the given Code accurately in the specified text box. Be very careful as it is case-sensitive.
Disabling Webroot Antivirus is a simple process. However, it is recommended to keep your System protected on a regular basis. In other words, you should immediately restart this software as soon as your purpose is fulfilled. Hence, begin by launching the Windows “Start” Menu. For this, click on the “Windows” icon from your System’s bottom left-hand corner. Now, click on the “All Programs” tab. Thereafter, look for the Webroot Antivirus Application. Then, click on it. Once again, click on it to restart the unbeatable security cover offered by Webroot.