Webroot internet security is excellent feature-filled antivirus software that guards the user’s device against malicious and harmful threats. It protects the user’s identity, online banking details, online shopping details from cybercriminals. Furthermore, with the one master password, the user’s passwords, credit card numbers, usernames are encrypted and prevent from being getting hacked.
The Webroot Internet Security is for all devices which means it is compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, and other mobile devices. Along with this, it secures up to 5 PCs, tablets, Macs, or smartphones. Moreover, it offers complete protection against harmful viruses and identity theft for all devices. Additionally, it is very lightweight antivirus software that does not even slow down the system’s speed.
Features of Webroot Internet Security
Webroot Internet security is packed with cutting-edge features and makes use of real-time threat intelligence to safeguard the system from proven and zero-day malware. In addition, the password manager function secures the user’s data and allows them to access it from any device. Therefore, the user can handle protection for all devices from a single dashboard.
Blocks Viruses and Malware
It is cloud-based antivirus software that offers internet security protection.
It guards the user’s personal details such as username, password, and account information.
Safe Web browsing
It protects the user’s personal details such as bank details, online shopping details against viruses, phishing, ransomware, and other illegal attempts to steal it.
Never slow down
It has a fast scanning feature that scans the device in seconds and uses minimum storage space due to the cloud-based software.
Secure the Webcam
It determines and prevents attempts to spy on the user.
System requirements for Webroot Internet Security
Following mentioned below are the system requirements for the Webroot Internet security software. Therefore, before downloading the software, ensure to meet the following system requirements.
Webroot Internet security can be installed on a system with one of the following operating systems:
- Windows 10 32- and 64-bit
- Windows 8 and 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit (all Editions), Windows 7 SP1 32-bit and 64-bit (all Editions)
- Windows Vista 32-bit (all Editions), Windows Vista SP1, SP2 32-bit, and 64-bit (all Editions)
Intel Pentium/Celeron family, or AMD K6/Athlon/AMD Duron family, or another compatible processor
- 128 MB RAM (minimum)
- 2 GB RAM recommended (minimum)
Hard Disk Space:
Internet access is required.
- Google Chrome 11 and newer
- Internet Explorer version 11 and newer (Windows XP IE8)
- Microsoft Edge (partial support)
- Mozilla Firefox version 3.6 and newer
Webroot Internet Security software can be installed on a system with one of the following operating systems:
- OS X 10.10
- OS X 10.11
- macOS 10.12
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.15
128 MB RAM (minimum)
Hard Disk Space:
- Internet access is required.
- Google Chrome – current and most recent versions
For Android and iOS devices:
- Minimum System Requirements for Mobile Devices
- Android operating system version 4.4 (Kit Kat) or higher
- Android-compatible phones and tablets, including Kindle and Nook
Webroot Internet Security Download & Installation procedure
Adhere below is the procedure to download the Webroot Internet Security software.
Steps to download Webroot antivirus software
The users are supposed to follow the instructions mentioned below to easily download the antivirus software.
- Open a web browser.
- After this, go to the official website.
- Note: The official website is “webroot.com/safe.”
- Now, wait for the official website to open.
- After this, insert the “Email ID” and the “keycode.”
- Note: The users are suggested to make sure that the email address entered should be registered.
- Note: The users can create an account from the “My Account” section.
- Now after entering the key code, tap on the “Next” option.
- After this, follow the prompts displayed on the screen to download the webroot antivirus software.
So, by following the steps outlined above, the user may install webroot antivirus software on their computer. Therefore, after installing the webroot antivirus package, proceed to the installation and activation process.
Steps to install Webroot antivirus software via webroot.com/safe
Start with the installation procedure after successfully finishing the download process. So, to install the webroot antivirus software, follow the steps outlined below.
- Access the download folder.
- Now from there, look for the webroot safe setup file.
- Note: Look for the “webroot.exe” file in the download folder.
- After this, open the downloaded file and select the “Run” option.
- Now the users are advised to accomplish the installation procedure.
- Note: Wait for the installation procedure to get completed.
So after performing the aforementioned steps the users can easily download and install the Webroot Internet Security. If any user fails to perform the download or installation process, they are advised to contact the experts for real-time assistance.